Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Early

There has been a young lady in the maternity ward the last month with recurrent premature labor.  Dr. Dabo has been caring for her and yesterday her uterus won out and she delivered a 3.3 pound boy 10-11 weeks early.  I was worried how developed his lungs would be. So far little Emmanuel is doing well.  He is in an incubator which is warmed with a light bulb and he has a feeding tube.  Each passing hour at this point increases our optimism regarding his survival.  

Keep Emmanuel and his family in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dr Hake,
    Would it be possible to get your email address so I can send you a personal mail of a professonal nature?
    I know this is very unconventional and may appear suspicious, but I would really appreciate your following up on this soonest.

    Regards,

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I omitted to add that you can contact me at this email address: chili722@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete